Thursday, March 27, 2008

7 Interesting Things About Me

I was tagged by Mrs. Wilt at The Sparrow's Nest for this meme simply by reading every one of her 7 interesting things, so . . . here goes-

1. I was a cheerleader in junior high and 9th grade.

2. I used to be blonde!

3. My husband and I met while working in a restaurant (he was the chef and I was a waitress) and we have been married for 27 years.

4. Growing up, I used to go to my basement and sing along with all my mother's old records.

5. I used to hike up this wonderful hill at my neighbor's farm and run across the top like Maria in the Sound of Music singng "The hills are alive with the sound of music".

6. Senator Kennedy was assassinated on my 10th birthday and buried on the day of my 10th birthday party. I went out and bought a 45 record of Andy Williams singing Ave Maria from his funeral and used to play it all the time. I think the other side of the record had The Battle Hymn of the Republic.

7. I love to break out in song in public place, which really embarrasses my family.

No comments: