Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Truth about Mary and Scripture

When I was still Protestant, I never understood why Catholics made such a big deal about Mary. Now that I am Catholic, I am still learning about how to properly honor the Mother of our Lord Jesus. Catholic friends taught me how to pray the Rosary and now this beautiful prayer has become part of my daily life. This video shows the Scriptural basis for what the Catholic Church teaches about Mary. Please watch it and then share your thoughts.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi Kathy, I just stumbled on your blog when I did a search for "Daily Workout for a Beautiful Voice" and I was so excited to read your profile! Catholic homeschooling mother that teaches choir & piano - that's exactly what I am/want to be. I'm not married yet but I do teach choir, band, and piano and I'm very active in my Catholic faith. It's been a while since you posted and I just wanted to say hello and thank you for your old posts!

Sara